Please check if your Airmega is on. If no indicator lights are illuminated, please relocate to another electrical outlet.
Articles in this section
- Why isn’t my Coway Airmega responding to remote controlling from the application?
- What if I can’t connect my Coway Airmega with my phone after following all of these steps?
- Why is the Indoor Air Quality indicator on my Coway Airmega different than the app?
- Why is there no change on the filter lifetime level monitoring on the app, when I’ve been running the Airmega?
- Why is my graph flat?
- Why isn’t my Coway Airmega operating based on my timer or scheduler settings?
- Can I connect my Coway Airmega to multiple smartphones?
- I have more than one Coway Airmega. Can I connect to multiple products?
- What if I change my router?
- What if my Wi-Fi network doesn’t show up?