Please go to Settings → General → Date & Time and change your time zone. After doing so, please go to Settings in the Airmega application and select Time Zone. In Time Zone, please press the Location button to find your new location, then press the Save button to update.
Articles in this section
- Why isn’t my city appearing in the Outdoor Air Quality index?
- What if I move my Airmega to a new time zone?
- Why haven’t I received any filter change/clean notifications on my iPhone, when the indicator is on on my Airmega?
- How can I tell the status of the Wi-Fi LED?
- Why is my Airmega Wi-Fi connection cut off frequently?
- What is the Five-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty?
- Where can I find the troubleshooting guide for the product’s operation?