The indicator level may be set to sensitive. Adjust the indicator to the insensitive or standard level setting.
Articles in this section
- Why do I still have unresolved issues with the Coway Mighty?
- Why does the pollution level indicator consistently show a low amount of pollution?
- Why does the pollution level indicator consistently show a high level of pollution?
- Why doesn’t the pollution level indicator change color?
- Why does the air coming out of the Coway Mighty smell bad?
- Why is the airflow weaker than before?
- Why can’t I change the airflow speed?
- Why is no air blowing from the Coway Mighty?