The indicator may be set to insensitive. Adjust the indicator to the sensitive or standard level setting.
Articles in this section
- How do I manage the filters in my air purifier?
- Why is my air purifier making a loud noise?
- Why do I still have unresolved issues with the product?
- Why does the pollution level indicator consistently show a low amount of pollution?
- Why does the air coming out of the product smell bad?
- Why does the pollution level indicator consistently show a high level of pollution?
- Why doesn’t the pollution level indicator change color?
- Why is the airflow weaker than before?
- Why can’t I change the airflow speed?
- Why is no air blowing from the product?