Before attempting to use/pair the IoCare app again please review the following troubleshooting steps/suggestions. If all the parameters below are met/followed you should have no issue getting connected with your unit. Tip - Please read the instructions as provided in the IoCare on screen during setup, if you advance to the next screen without following the on screen instruction (such as waiting for a chime) it can interrupt the process.
- Unplug the Airmega for 5 minutes to reset communication chip.
- Close all background running apps on your phone/tablet.
- Please double check your network password, the network password must not have any special characters included. Additionally, please try trimming your network (wifi) password to 24 characters.
- Ensure that your home network has separate SSID's (network names) for both the 2.4 and 5GHz networks. You must connect to a 2.4 GHZ network.
- Ensure the Airmega is closer to your router.
- Power cycle your phone/tablet (turn off/on - do not just restart)
- When attempting to pair the device, please turn off the mobile data and only use the Wi-Fi network. Sometimes mobile data may interrupt the pairing process.
- Launch the IoCare app and follow the wifi setup instructions.
- Click here to follow a handy guide to get your Airmega IoCare Application setup.
If this issue persists, please reply with the information requested below so we may better assist you:
Airmega Serial number:
Router/ Access Point brand/model:
Phone/tablet brand and model
Phone/tablet OS Version:
Please attach a video/screenshot of error/issue.
Please reach out to us (INFO@AIRMEGA.COM) with any further questions or call us at 800-285-0982 between the hours of 7AM - 8PM CST, M-F.